Health & Safety Guides:
Funcity cares for its invaluable customer’s safety as its first priority. Every possible step towards the safety of the park visitors is taken to provide a safe and healthy environment to all our customers. Unfortunately, a majority of the injuries occur because the guest didn’t follow posted ride safety guidelines or rode with a pre-existing medical condition.
Following are the safety guidelines.
- Observe all posted ride safety rules, and follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded announcements.
- Avoid taking rides if you have any serious medical condition.
- No eatables or drinks should be carried along while you are on any ride or swing.
- Photography is not prohibited; however, leaning or stretching your arm outward from a ride for a selfie or photo can be injurious and should be avoided.
- Few rides like roller coasters, zyclone, bungee jumping etc. may cause increased heart shivers for patients of heart disease.
- Obey listed age, height, weight, and health restrictions.
- Keep hands, arms, legs and feet inside the ride at all times.
- Secure all loose articles, including wallets, change, sunglasses, cell phones, and hats.
- Do not board a ride impaired.
- Remain seated in the ride until it comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to exit.
- Always use safety equipment provided and never attempt to wriggle free of or loosen restraints or other safety devices.
- Parents should make sure their children can understand and follow safe and appropriate ride behavior.
- Never force anyone, especially children, to ride attractions they don’t want to ride.
- If you see any unsafe behavior or condition on a ride, report it to a supervisor or manager immediately.
Park Timing Schedule
The park is open from 10:00-18:00 from Sunday to Saturday (7 Days)
The park remains closed on Ashura-e Muharram (10th of Muharram) and on the days when the Government has announced a holiday for the park.
Funcity is located in Kigamboni. The access to the park has multiple routes, through ferry, from Nyerere bridge, or from Mbagala….
Even if you are coming from Masaki, it will take an hour or so to get to the park.
Before going to visit the Funcity-water & theme park, it is advisable to read and understand the park policies to avoid any possible confusion or inconvenience. All our invaluable guests/visitors are requested to abide by the park policies in letter and spirit.
The tickets and reservations are available online and also from the Ticketing counter at Funcity.
You can buy Ticket, Book Cottage for an overnight stay or book a party venue for a birthday celebration or a wedding event, through our website.
Funcity cares for its invaluable customer’s safety as its first priority. Every possible step towards the safety of the park visitors is taken to provide a safe and healthy environment to all our customers.
A guide map of the park is placed in different locations.
To recieve our updates and deals
Join Our mailing list
FUNCITY – Toangoma, Kigamboni – Dar-es-Salaam
+255 712/785/772/759 786 000
+255 712 786 000