Health & Safety Guides:
FunCity cares for its invaluable customer’s safety as its first priority. Every possible step towards the safety of the park visitors is taken to provide a safe and healthy environment to all our customers.
Unfortunately, a majority of the injuries occur because the guest didn’t follow posted ride safety guidelines or rode with a pre-existing medical condition.
Following are the safety guidelines.
- Observe all posted ride safety rules, and follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded announcements.
- Avoid taking rides if you have any serious medical condition.
- No eatables or drinks should be carried along while you are on any ride or swing.
- Photography is not prohibited; however, leaning or stretching your arm outward from a ride for a selfie or photo can be injurious and should be avoided.
- Few rides like roller coasters, zyclone, bungee jumping etc. may cause increased heart shivers for patients of heart disease.
- Obey listed age, height, weight, and health restrictions.
- Keep hands, arms, legs and feet inside the ride at all times.
- Secure all loose articles, including wallets, change, sunglasses, cell phones, and hats.
- Do not board a ride impaired.
- Remain seated in the ride until it comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to exit.
- Always use safety equipment provided and never attempt to wriggle free of or loosen restraints or other safety devices.
- Parents should make sure their children can understand and follow safe and appropriate ride behavior.
- Never force anyone, especially children, to ride attractions they don’t want to ride.
- If you see any unsafe behavior or condition on a ride, report it to a supervisor or manager immediately.